Bringing you what’s new in travel for October 4th 2010
- The 6th #Boeing 787 Dreamliner, ZA006, takes off for its firs… on Twitpic –
- Europe Travel Warning: Now What? – Smarter Travel has posted some info about traveling in europe: The U.S. Government just issued a "Travel Alert" for Americans traveling in Europe, telling travelers to take every precaution. But what precautions are they talking about, exactly?
Head over to www.smartertravel.com to read the whole article.
- Attendants’ in-flight Lady Gaga dance becomes Web sensation – USATODAY.com –
How would you like to see you flight attendants deliver your pre-flight safety demonstration to the tune of Lady Gaga — complete with dance …
- 501 Places » Blog Archive » Telling the truth in your blog: does it matter? – Sharing the world with you –
Is it good enough to just follow the crowd?
This may be a sensitive topic but one that I thought worthy of discussion. After all, most of us who manage our own blogs are, in effect, writers, editors and publishers. We choose what we write about, we produce the content, we proof it and we are responsible for the output. So how much effort do we put into making sure that what we write is true and factually accurate? And does it actually matter to our readers anyway? Do people read our blogs to be.. show all text
- Cathay Pacific-WestJet code-share pact gets nod from transportation regulator | Markets | Headline News | Canadian Business Online –