Bringing you what’s new in travel for October 3rd 2010
- Vacation Rentals: Still a Good Idea? – Smarter Travel has posted some info about ed perkins: Three popular cities actually outlaw (or will shortly outlaw) short-term vacation rentals. But does this mean you should avoid rentals in these cities all together? Ed Perkins offers his take.
Head over to www.smartertravel.com to read the whole article.
- Best Surf Spots in the World – Places to Surf | Brilliant Tips from BrilliantTrips.com – StumbleUpon –
- http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/theplanetd/HwKP/~3/XRBkdqAkHRw/gu.. –
- bit-gnarly-sailing-6-hours-santa-catalina-island-usa from traveldudes.org – StumbleUpon –
- Wataniya Airways targets the business traveller by introducing BusinessFirst | Wataniya Airways | AMEinfo.com –
- (SFO) SFO International Airport Delays –
- WIT – WEB IN TRAVEL : Pre- and post-trips is where action is right now –
- JETBLUE CO-PILOT LANDED AIRBUS WITH THE PARKING BRAKE ON « Walesairnetwork’s Blog –
The tyres of the Airbus were totally destroyed
“BUMPH” : The mnemonic for pre-landing checks is the most basic mantra drummed into the heads of every trainee pilot: “Brakes Off, Undercarriage Down, Mixture Rich, Pitch fully fine, Fuel Pump on and sufficient,Hatches and Harnesses secure” – but somehow that first bit – “brakes off” – eluded the first officer who was flying a JetBlue Airbus A320 coming in to land a Sacramento .. show all text
- Watch Air Traffic – LIVE! –
- NFLUK.com – Series List – NFL to touch down in Trafalgar Square –
- YouTube – Cebu Pacific Airlines Dancing Flight attendants – –
- Pacific NW | The tale of Boeing’s high-risk flight into the jet age | Seattle Times Newspaper –