Bringing you what’s new in travel for November 10th 2010
- Avoid Hefty Price Tags at Hot Destinations – Smarter Travel has posted some info about swarms: A "hot" destination usually means a popular location with higher prices and swarms of tourists. But you can still enjoy the features of trendy destinations on a budget. Here's how.
Head over to www.smartertravel.com to read the whole article.
- Fasten Seat Belts Teaches You Foreign Customs so You Don’t Look Stupid While Traveling [Video] – Lifehacker's Adam Dachis just posted this article:
Fasten Seat Belts is a charming, illustrated and animated guide to understanding customs and behavior in different parts of the world. Its goal? To keep you from becoming another naive foreigner. More »
Read the rest at Lifehacker
- Readers’ Choice: Tell us your favorite hotel chain! – Budget Travel recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
We're giving you the floor. To gear up for our second annual Readers' Choice issue in November 2011 we're turning to the true experts—you! Over the next few months we'll be asking for your thoughts on a variety of travel topics ranging from your favorite cruise line to your ultimate dream destination. Once your nominations are in, we'll give you the chance to vote on the best of the best.
- Flash: 787 test fleet grounded after electrical fire (Update3) – FlightBlogger – Aviation News, Commentary and Analysis –
- Controversy: Hitler exhibit now open in Berlin – JD Rinne recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
Women working on small busts of Hitler, 1937 (Courtesy Suddeutsche Zeitung Photo/Scheri)