Bringing you what’s new in travel for January 5th 2012
- Decoding Hotel Price Guarantees: Too Good to Be True? – posted this over on Frommer’s : Are hotel price guarantees meant to protect — or fool — travelers? We help you decipher the fine print.
- Bombardier to deliver 10 CSeries per month in 2016–
Having accumulated over 300 orders and commitments for CSeries CS100 and CS300 aircraft, Bombardier says it is now sold out of delivery slots in 2014…
- Underwater travel – HeidiS recently posted this over on the Bing Travel Blog:You don’t have to be a scuba diver to enjoy the fun and adventure of underwater attractions – far from it. Maybe you’ve tried snorkeling on a tropical vacation and really liked what you saw: colorful fish, vibrant coral, and swirling sea creatures (nurse sharks and stingrays, perhaps?). Well, here at Bing Travel we thought we’d help you out with new ideas for experiencing what’s just below the water’s surface – and in some cases, what can be found much, much deeper than that.
- New United 747 Safety Video–
- Archaeologists Reveal America’s Oldest City – Sean O’Neill recently posted this on This Just In…Newsweek’s Travel Blog:
- Rome: Four-Night Vacations with Air from 1,099* – Smarter Travelhas posted some info about rome vacations: Virgin Vacations is featuring four-night Rome vacations with air included from $1,099 per person.Head over to www.smartertravel.com to read the whole article.